POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : POVRay Design Documents : POVRay Design Documents Server Time
8 Jul 2024 19:21:47 EDT (-0400)
  POVRay Design Documents
From: Don V Black
Date: 19 Jan 2003 22:15:04
Message: <web.3e2b6880d641db31caa7dedc0@news.povray.org>
Hi -

I would like to get a quick overview of the POVRay system.
To this end I am seeking a Block Diagram, Dataflow Diagram,
or other similar software system design documents, that
would provide a concise overview of the POVRay system.

Next, I would like to see a list of the modules or classes
that these modules operate upon.

Do any such documents exist within the POVRay community?
Even such documentation from the DKBTrace or Version 2.x
days would be appreciated and useful.

- Thank You
  Digital Don